ECHOES OF OZ NEEDS YOU!
There are lots of ways to get involved in Echoes Of Oz.
EMERALD CITIZENS: Invest your time on this project and be part of making it happen – and you get to be an ‘Emerald Citizen’ – you get an exclusive badge and a big thank you on our website HERE. There’s lots to do, and for most of it you don’t need any special skills or qualifications – but you could be on the inside of Dorothy’s House, the first to slide on the Ruby Slipper Slide, or step on the Yellow Brick Road…
AWARDS: Your chance to nominate a Bradford-based friend, colleague, community or group leader for a ‘Heart’, ‘Brains’ or ‘Courage’ Award – CLICK HERE.
– BE PART OF THE SHOW – 100 munchkins, 100 Emerald Citizens, 100 poppies, 30 Flying (cycling) monkeys, 75 Dorothys – you or your school or dance group could be part of the finale in October. We are looking for 75 women and girls to join our flash mob of ‘Dorothys’ and 100 young people in dance groups to perform as Emerald Citizens – sign up now – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
– YARN STORMERS – if you can knit or crochet, whether you’re an expert or a beginner, you can take part in the Emerald Yarnstorm that will decorate City Park in October – details HERE
– FUNd-RAISERS – we’re still fund-raising to make Echoes Of Oz the biggest and best possible project – get in touch if you’ve got a fun idea for helping us with the dream that we dare to dream
– ARTISTS/MAKERS – there will be lots of opportunities to get involved creatively – you can bring us your own idea for a ‘No Place Like Bradford’ project or help out with the creation of this huge installation – contact Jenny
– BUSINESSES AND SPONSORS – we want to work with local businesses and there are lots of ways you can be part of this massive project for Bradford – please email email@example.com for bespoke sponsorship packages, including ‘in kind’ as well as cash sponsorship opportunities
– VOLUNTEERS – Examples of other volunteer roles:
– helping our artists, performers and workshop leaders working in schools and communities in Bradford
– assisting the public on and off the Ruby Slipper Slide at Bradford Festival in June and/or at the finale events in October
– helping with our PR, marketing and fund-raising
– BUY – we have some beautiful items available to commemorate Echoes Of Oz; There’s No Place Like Bradford, with proceeds going towards our community projects – watch this space, link coming soon (or contact us)